Saturday, October 30, 2010

Subscriber's Exclusive - In Season


Photo By Mozarts Nose
Here's a peek at what my subscribers get each Saturday.  Email me at mozartsnose@gmx.com to join in!

~~~~~~


Whether or not you subscribe to a CSA, you'll get the best tasting of things by shopping seasonally.  Here's what I got in my CSA this past week, as well as some alongside inspiration. I'll be sending these out each week on Saturdays, so we can 
plan next weeks meals together.


Arugula - Pumpernickel Sandwich with Ham, Sweet Potato Apple Spread, Cheddar, Dijon and Arugula

Broccoli - Minced Roasted Broccoli with Walnut, Roasted Garlic, and Lemon Pesto over Spinach Salad

Bok Choy - Boy Choy Sauteed in Coconut Oil with Coconut Flakes and Raisins

Carrots - Savory Date Carrot Spread with Roasted Peanut Topping

Cauliflower - Wine and Sage Brown Butter Poached Salmon and Cauliflower

Delicata Squash
Garlic
Green Apples
Green Cabbage
Kale
Lettuce
Onions
Persimmons (Fuyu)
Potatoes
Spinach
Turnips, White
Raisins 
Rutabaga 

Want to see the rest? Email me at mozartsnose@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment