Friday, June 10, 2016

Making up for lost time...

Year of the Alpenglow, MZN
This past holiday season, in a desperate flurry to provide my passionately supportive family and friends, I put together a Mozart's Nose cookbook. I crafted it into a book on a popular photo printing website, printed ten copies and had the perfect gift.

I see folks still occasionally visit this site, and for the foreseeable future, I'll be using this platform to jump off. I'll be busy posting the recipes from the photobook as well as to support my campaign to be a Umi homecook. To anyone that reads this and the following posts and feels so inspired, please comment - share your support. Any comments in support of my work I will use on my application to be a Umi homecook. They have a waitlist as of now, so anything that might set me above the rest, like actual comments from fans of my cooking, would be fireworks!




No comments:

Post a Comment