Monday, July 16, 2012

Back for the summer sun (and tomatoes)!

Now that I have settled into my new life as New Yorker, Brooklynite, and Waldorf teacher - I would like to pick up my food boots and tamp out a new path. I don't yet have a clue as to what the path is or looks like, but I'm ready to tackle the experience of cooking again.

It's been so long since I've used the blogging platform, that I have to relearn some things, so please forgive my stumbling(s) in advance.

As a teacher, I have the summers off. For the next few years, I'll be spending some of the summer in teacher training, but as soon as I get home, I'll pick up where I left off. I intend to continue posting throughout the year, but can't promise much in the way of consistency.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, etc. at mozartsnose@me.com


I'll be posting a summer squash recipe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment