Saturday, November 13, 2010

Announcement - We're Moving to NY!

Some of you may have been wondering why you haven't heard from me as regularly as there's been little beyond each week's 'In Season.' Here's why, my husband and I are in the midst of organizing a big move from San Francisco to Brooklyn. I'm also in the last throes of finishing my master's project. So I'll certainly be there to inspire and support you during the holidays, but keep in mind our "frenzy-fying" situation.  Do still keep in touch and don't hesitate to get my attention.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hey there! congratulations on the move and also many calm, zen moving vibes. i know just how stressful moves can be after just going through one. keep me posted--we'll be a bus or train ride away from each other!

    ReplyDelete